Thursday, August 14, 2014

Two Week Roundup!

I have to say that this whole blogging thing is harder than it looks! One really has to be diligent about downloading photos and writing! So, while I still find my blog-legs, here's what I've been up to in the past couple weeks:

Jam!
My jam tastes great! It's sweet, vanilla-y, and ... wait for it ... chewy. I definitely overcooked it. And though it doesn't spread well on toast it goes stirred (vigorously) into some plain yogurt. Seriously, it's like gummy bear jam. Oh well.

Quilt!
The top is finished! I bought fabric for the back, and it's all ready to become a practice quilt for my mom's new Tin Lizzie quilting machine.


Lunch!
I ate this: a spinach artichoke quesadilla with mozzarella and asiago cheese. And it was delicious. Then I turned around and made spinach artichoke farro and barley risotto. Yes I did. And it was delicious.


Fabric!
As if I don't have enough project already on my list, I bought fabric for more. I think I should spend less time blogging and more time sewing. Halloween is almost two months away!

Next time I promise to use fewer exclamation points. Sorry about that. I do get really excited about some things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home